1. Hotel Chocolat Advent Calendar For Two, £26
I think this would be the perfect self-gifted treat for couples this December! A different luxury truffle each per day - delicious.
2. Eden Perfumes No.310 Decadents EDP, £18/30ml
This is the next vegan-friendly perfume on my wish list and it's the cruelty-free version of Decadence by Marc Jacobs. I have the Decadence-inspired candle by Made By Yasmin and now I'm after the scent as it's just gorgeous!
3. Dorothy Perkins Maternity Heart Print Nursing Dress, £26
I'm looking for a Christmas outfit and this could be it! It's a pretty ruched dress plus as it is designed for use whilst nursing, it'll be great for post birth use also.
4. Brissi Bedside Lamp White Shade with Grey Trim, £69
A little out of my price range, but these bedside lamps are totally gorgeous and would compliment so many spaces! Really love the trim to give just a hint of grey.
5. Mummy Loves Organics Beautiful Melting Body Candle, £35
The whole range from Mummy Loves Organics sounds amazing, but this scented massage candle in particular sounds heavenly! The packaging is just gorgeous too.